Worry Free Guarantee
Call Now to Speak to a Cremation Specialist
Four Steps Prior to Cremation
- Our wrist identification band is placed on your loved one at the time we
come to your home, hospital or other Care Facility.
- Your loved one is logged into our facility logbook with date, time and
driver's name and then placed into our secure refrigeration facility.
- Our General Manager or Office Manager reviews all cremation paperwork and
permits to ensure authorizations and permits have been received. One of
them must sign the crematory checklist.
- If you wish, immediately before cremation, you may see your loved one,
hold their hand and say goodbye. You can see that the cremation chamber
is clean and empty. You can wait in our waiting room, read a book and
receive the ashes without delay. This must be scheduled during regular
business hours. Your loved one will be bathed and dressed in a hospital
gown. The body is not embalmed; therefore this is strictly limited to
no more than three (3) family members for 20 minutes.
Five Steps During and After Cremation
- Your loved one is removed from our refrigeration facility and noted in
our facility logbook. Log shows date and time of cremation and crematory
- Our crematory checklist is dated; start time noted and signed immediately
before and after the cremation takes place.
- The crematory checklist, identification card/labels and wristband are placed
at the door of cremation chamber during the cremation process.
- After the cremation is completed, the cremated remains are retrieved from
the cremation chamber and taken to the processing station and allowed
to cool. The crematory checklist, identification card/labels and wristband
are placed on the processing machine following cremation process.
- The identification card/labels which shows the name and other personal,
identifying information from your loved one is placed into the urn or
on the other container containing the cremated remains.
Call today (918) 347-6793 or
email through our safe and secure contact us form to learn more about the cremation
services at our funeral home in Tulsa, Oklahoma.