Simple and Smart our Worry-free Cremation Plans provide you an economical alternative to expensive, high-pressure funeral homes and mortuaries.
For those who just want cremation, The Cremation Society™ of Oklahoma, founded in 1983 understand that not all families were comfortable sharing with funeral directors how they truly felt about cremation. But more and more were turning to us saying, "Dad just wanted cremation." Families concerned with the cost of a funeral told us, "We don't want a fancy funeral. The simpler the better." Over time, they even shared, "It's more environmentally friendly…I like that."
Specializing in Cremation Exclusively
As the one and only Cremation Society in the state, we have served families with simple and affordable cremations since 1983.
We are the largest provider of complete cremation services and own and operate our own crematories. Since 1983, we've been setting the standard for cremation services in the state of Oklahoma. We are dedicated to our mission of offering simple, affordable, worry-free cremation.
Nationwide Network of Cremation Providers Across the Country
Should you have a loved one die away from home or you decide to relocate away from Oklahoma, our services are transferable. To find the low cost Cremation Society™ or cremation service provider outside Oklahoma, email our Cremation Society™ Network. Your Cremation Society™ is here to help.
Call Now • Always Available
Why Choose Us?
Looking for a cremation funeral home in Tulsa?
If your loved one has passed away and you wish to have them cremated, then you may be wondering which cremation provider to choose and who to go to for the best services available.
At the Cremation Society™, we are dedicated to providing excellent service and we understand the sensitivity of the situation that you are facing. We are dedicated to serving the residents of this state on a personal level. Let us help you through this situation to provide the outcome that you need for your family. We pioneered the cremation business in this state, we know the residents, and we are involved in our community.
It is also important for you to know that we are a cremation-only provider; we do not handle any other aspects of related services, however, you can be sure that you will receive focused, personal attention from our professionals. We have the largest cremation-only business in Oklahoma and we have a nationwide network of cremation service providers specializing in the same operations. We provide the personal attention that you need, as well as the worry-free and cost-efficient services that you require.
How the Cremation Society™ Can Help You
We face many cases in which a family informs us that their loved one merely wanted to be cremated or that the family was concerned about the environment and wanted to save land space by opting for cremation over burial. Most often, however, we hear that choosing cremation in Tulsa was easier on the family and that it saved the family money. We can help you by providing you with personal attention and assistance, as well as cost-efficient solutions. Let us work with you to alleviate some of your stress during this time of grief. Contact our business today to discuss your situation and to begin the process of cremation for your loved one.
Superior Cremation Services
See why more families turn to the Cremation Society™ for their cremation choices. As the leading cremation provider in all of Northeast Oklahoma, we offer the following services and benefits:
- Secure Cremations in Our On-Site Crematory—Cremation Society™ is the only cremation society in Oklahoma and has on-site crematories in both Tulsa and Oklahoma City. This gives us the ability to control and oversee every aspect of the cremation process.
- Cremation for Catholics: Our professional staff honors your faith and can arrange special cremation services and tributes for Catholic families.
- Cremation for Veterans & Fallen Heroes—Cremation Society is proud to honor veterans and fallen heroes with special cremation services. Your veteran's cremation or burial benefits save you thousands.
- Cremation as a Greener Alternative—Cremation is not just more affordable than the traditional burial—it’s also more environmentally friendly. Eco-friendly and biodegradable products protect the environment.
- Numerous Final Disposition Options—There are a number of options for final disposition of cremation ashes, including urn placement, scattering, burial and more. Cremated remains can be scattered practically anywhere: on land, at sea or by air.
- Cremation with Memorial Services—Many families are under the misconception that they cannot hold a meaningful service with a cremation. However, this is completely untrue. Our professional staff can help you arrange any type service you desire to be held before or after the cremation.
- Affordable Cremation Packages—Cremation Society™ is pleased to offer a variety of Cremation Tribute Packages which offer families financial savings and convenience.
- Cremation Pre-Arrangements—If you are choosing cremation, it’s important to make pre-arrangements so that your family knows your wishes. With different prices, plan ahead for peace of mind. Start planning now with our Online Pre-Arrangement Form.
- An Array of Eco-friendly and Biodegradable Urns—We offer a wide range of beautiful cremation urns, jewelry, and other memorabilia. Oklahoma's largest local selection saves you time and effort.